U-M targets bigger WRs
Gone are the days of smaller, shiftier wide receivers for the Wolverines
Updated: August 27, 2012, 10:48 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- WolverineNation runs a recruiting mailbag feature every other week and conducts a live chat in the weeks when the mailbag doesn't run. Here's a look at this week's questions from the readers: Q: Subscriber David49234: Brady Hoke seems to have a particular body type in mind for receivers and running backs. The 5-foot-9 running back and the 5-foot-10 wide receiver need not apply. I don't see Hoke recruiting Desmond Howard or Mike Hart. He seems bent on loading up on an extreme (bruising tailbacks/fullbacks, and 6-4 wideouts). I'm not saying this is a good or bad idea, but will we ever see a Desmond- or a Hart-type guy on the roster again?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com