Commits shine at Columbus NFTC
Morris, Dawson, Charlton, McCray earn invites to The Opening
Updated: May 6, 2012, 4:29 PM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- It'll be more than a year before Michigan's 2013 commits take the field as Wolverines. But when they showed up at the Nike Football Training Camp in Columbus, Ohio, over the weekend, they knew what they were representing. Maize and blue adorned their shorts, hats, shoes, gloves and yes, even argyle socks. Jabs were thrown between the handful of Michigan commits and their counterparts at Ohio State and Notre Dame. And more than once, strategic moves were made to set up head-on competitions between themselves and the future Buckeyes or Irish.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com