Ready for the next step
DE Mario Ojemudia set to enroll at U-M for the spring semester
Updated: April 30, 2012, 11:08 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- LIVONIA, Mich. -- Mario Ojemudia stood with his trainer, John Vickers, and posed for a picture taken with a cell phone. His last pre-college workout completed, this was another step in the transition process from high school star to another freshman working his way through college. It likely won't be the last time Vickers and Ojemudia see each other, but on Monday, Ojemudia became the fourth player in Michigan's incoming freshman football class to enroll early and get a jump on the rest of Brady Hoke's first full recruiting class with the Wolverines.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com