Michigan not done with 150
Plenty of uncommitted ESPN 150 recruits are listing the Wolverines
Updated: April 19, 2012, 10:48 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- As if Michigan's haul in the ESPN 150 wasn't enough, the Wolverines still have the opportunity to fill the rest of the class with more prospects from the elite list. There are 11 Michigan commitments on the ESPN 150 list, and the 2013 class has a maximum of seven spots left. It's uncertain as to what spots will be filled, but it's safe to say that Michigan will add to its already stellar class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com