Big House plays big role for commit
OL Kugler overwhelmed by feeling he got in empty Michigan Stadium
Updated: April 2, 2012, 4:48 PM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Patrick Kugler (Wexford, Pa./North Allegheny) has been afforded the opportunity to take in some of the country's most impressive football stadiums. Being the son of an NFL offensive line coach has its perks, and that's one of them.He was at Cowboys Stadium cheering on his father's Pittsburgh Steelers when they lost to the Green Bay Packers in the 2011 Super Bowl. And he has spent many a Sunday at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, knee deep in football fandom.Kugler family OL commit Patrick Kugler believes his strengths are technique and tenacity.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com