2013 OL Bosch thorough in research
Wheaton, Ill., prospect looks to talk to freshmen, not stars, while visiting schools
Updated: February 8, 2012, 11:06 AM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Every recruit wants to talk to college players when they visit campuses. The older players can give the younger recruits an idea of what college is like, how football is going and what goes on behind the scenes. Normally when a recruit visiting Ann Arbor says he wants to talk to someone, the names that come up tend to be Denard Robinson, Taylor Lewan, Ryan Van Bergen -- the "famous" players on the Michigan football team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com