Michigan chasing 2013's best
Wolverines have offers out to slew of prospects among ESPNU's top 100 for 2013
Updated: February 2, 2012, 4:46 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- The 2013 ESPNU Top 100 list, released Wednesday, is stocked with Michigan targets. The early look at the top rising seniors is put together to look at who the top prospects could be but isn't necessarily who will make it into the ESPNU 150.Both of Michigan's commitments for 2013 show up on the list. Quarterback Shane Morris (Warren, Mich./De La Salle) is a five-star prospect, and defensive back Dymonte Thomas (Alliance, Ohio/Marlington) is a four-star. The lone commitments have started to establish a friendship, and both know that this list does not define them.[+] EnlargeCourtesy Miller SafritShane Morris said he's humbled to be a five-star but still has much work to do before he gets on campus in Ann Arbor.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com