O-line, WRs remain top targets
Coaches looking to finish out 2012 class with RB Dunn, two receivers, top tackle
Updated: November 30, 2011, 2:11 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- The regular season is over and a contact period just began, which allows the coaching staff six in-person, off-campus contacts per student-athlete. What that means in layman's terms is that the coaches are out recruiting and conducting in-home visits. The 2012 recruiting class for Michigan has been filled very nicely, but how the coaching staff fills the rest of this class will be crucial to the overall success.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com