Interest in California TE picks up
When former commit visited Oregon, door swung open for Taylor McNamara
Updated: November 29, 2011, 12:53 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- When Pharaoh Brown (Lyndhurst, Ohio/Brush) took an official visit to Oregon, the Michigan coaches made it clear on how they felt about their commitments taking visits to other schools. Brown was told that the coaching staff no longer considers him a commit, and they were unsure of what the future would hold. Brown was considered a defensive end, but also a tight end, so his departure from the class opened up a spot for the Wolverines. While it's an unfortunate situation for Brown, the timing couldn't have been better for tight end Taylor McNamara (San Diego/Westview).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com