2012 commit follows dad's footsteps
DB Gant has learned what it means to be a Michigan man from father who played for Bo
Updated: November 14, 2011, 11:10 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Staring down toward the floor, as if all the memories started to flood him at once, former Michigan defensive back Tony Gant started to picture himself when he was in his son Allen's shoes. Allen Gant is about to embark on his journey to join the Michigan football team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com