OT commit Braden moves well for size
At 6-7, 325, left tackle prospect surprises with feet, speed to reach second level
Updated: November 3, 2011, 1:09 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Offensive tackle Ben Braden (Rockford, Mich./Rockford) was Michigan's first commitment in the 2012 class, all the way back in March. He's a monster along the line at 6-foot-7, 325 pounds, but Michigan fans haven't had much of a chance to see what he can do. "He's kind of a brawler. He's big, powerful, and he's quick," Rockford coach Ralph Munger said. "He blocks well on the run inside and outside, and his pass protection technique is excellent. He's just a big old, rough, tough, lunch-pail type of young man."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com