2013 CB garnering major attention
Lewis, Detroit Cass Tech teammate of U-M commit Richardson, simply makes big plays
Updated: November 2, 2011, 10:49 AM ETBy Chantel Jennings | WolverineNation
- LIVONIA, Mich. -- To say junior cornerback Jourdan Lewis (Detroit/Cass Tech) has seen a glimpse of what it takes to get to the next level is an understatement. Lewis has had the opportunity to play with 2012 Michigan commit and teammate Terry Richardson the last two seasons and attributes much of his progress to Richardson -- the Wolverines' highest-ranked 2012 commit.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com