Michigan not in market for QB
Recruiting analysis: Wolverines have 2013 commit in Morris, identify 2014 target
Updated: October 21, 2011, 4:52 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- The quarterback position has been a major focus as of late with the Michigan team. All three scholarship quarterbacks that Michigan has on its roster are very different. Ranging in size from 6-foot to 6-4, Michigan offensive coordinator Al Borges has a wide variety with which to work. Going forward, however, the coaching staff has made it very clear it wants a pro-style offense. That means it will target pro-style quarterbacks as well. As WolverineNation evaluates each position at midseason, we also will look at what Michigan is doing in recruiting at each position.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com