2013 OL pops up on U-M radar
Illinois produc Kyle Bosch already has several major offers, and Michigan could be next
Updated: October 18, 2011, 9:38 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Any time a junior offensive lineman holds offers from the likes of Arizona, Stanford and Iowa, it's safe to say he's a special talent. At 6-foot-5, 290 pounds, lineman Kyle Bosch (Wheaton, Ill./St. Francis) is no exception. Bosch isn't even finished with his junior season but already has top programs in the country sending him mail, something his coach believes was inevitable.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com