2013 OL prospect likely U-M target
Ethan Pocic attends Lemont (Ill.) High School, which produced center David Molk
Updated: October 16, 2011, 10:16 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- The Michigan coaches are very familiar, and pleased, with the type of offensive linemen Lemont High School in Lemont, Ill., has produced in the past. Current starting center Dave Molk is a product of Lemont and has been the definition of a Michigan offensive lineman. That might be part of why Michigan is now looking at 2013 offensive lineman Ethan Pocic, who hails from the same school. It doesn't hurt that he also happens to be 6-foot-6, 280 pounds either.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com