Never too early to look at 2013
Analyzing the roster and how many the Wolverines might take at each position
Updated: October 6, 2011, 12:36 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Since Michigan has almost wrapped up the 2012 recruiting class, it can't hurt to look at the early numbers for the 2013 class. It's often hard to predict exact numbers because of attrition, unexpected injuries, and fifth-year seniors not getting their scholarships renewed, but we do have a rough outline of where things will start. For any class, Michigan needs to stay under the total scholarship limit of 85. So no matter how many commitments Michigan takes for the 2012 class, it will need to be at 85 total.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com