2013 OL/DL jack of all trades
Country Day's Poet Thomas can hit high notes off field, just plain hit hard on field
Updated: October 4, 2011, 11:55 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- A junior in high school, a defensive lineman, an offensive lineman, a choir singer, a church usher and a black belt in martial arts walk into a room. How many people are in that room? In Beverly Hills, Mich., the answer is one -- Country Day football player Poet Thomas.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com