2013 DE prospect enjoys visit
Wisconsin native Austin Bown says Michigan among several Big Ten schools in contact
Updated: October 1, 2011, 11:36 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Michigan's blowout victory over Minnesota wasn't a big recruiting event, but there were a few prospects on hand to watch the Wolverines' first Big Ten game of the 2011 season. One of the more interesting prospects who took in the game was 2013 defensive lineman Austin Bown (Manitowoc, Wis./Manitowoc Lincoln). Not much is out there on the 6-foot-5 defensive end, but Bown was excited to see what Michigan had to offer. "That was my first time on campus there," he said. "[Michigan] dominated the game, it was a total blowout, but the atmosphere was pretty sweet. I enjoyed it a lot."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com