2013 class will target receivers
Midwest appears to have plenty of solid options at need position for Wolverines
Updated: September 29, 2011, 4:55 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Since senior Michigan receiver Darryl Stonum will be back for a fifth year next year, because of a redshirt for the 2011 season, Michigan will be losing three receivers after the 2012 season. That makes the wide receiver position for the 2013 class a priority. Depending on how many total spots are open for that class, Michigan will look to find the top receiver prospects to help fill the need. There are no current Michigan offers out to 2013 receivers, but there are some that might be close.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com