2013 two-way prospect has offer
Wolverines want Detroit Central Catholic's Wyatt Shallman as a running back
Updated: October 6, 2011, 4:09 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Wyatt Shallman (Novi, Mich./Detroit Catholic Central) isn't like the average high school junior football player. For starters he's 6-foot-3 and 230-pounds, and he just turned 16 in August. That means that Shallman probably will step onto a college practice field at the ripe old age of 17. Shallman has always had a love for the game of football. His parents, John and Barb, always knew their son would have the potential to play beyond high school, but they weren't sure to what extent.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com