Taco Charlton offered by U-M
Ohio junior DE gets offer from Michigan after visiting for the Notre Dame game
Updated: September 20, 2011, 9:56 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Ohio DE Taco Charlton (Pickerington, Ohio/Central Hower) is fresh off a visit to Michigan this past weekend. He said he thoroughly enjoyed his visit, but only one thing was missing: an offer. Charlton spoke with the Michigan coaches Tuesday night, however, and received that offer from the Wolverines. "I talked to Coach [Jerry] Montgomery and Coach [Mark] Smith and they said they liked what they saw from me," he said. "They like my academics and thought I'd be a good asset to the team."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- McCarron: Feel like I'm best QB in the draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Cincinnati Bearcats Tailgater Junior-Sized Football