WR prospect to take official to U-M
Wolverines in mix with Badgers, Hawkeyes for Darboh, top-ranked player in Iowa
Updated: September 20, 2011, 9:54 PM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- The only gap in Michigan's recruiting class so far is at the wide receiver position. The Michigan coaching staff has honed in on just a few top prospects to bring in for 2012, and Amara Darboh (West Des Moines, Iowa/Dowling Catholic) is among that group. Darboh recently took an official visit to Wisconsin, and according to his high school coach, Tom Wilson, has started to set up the rest of his official visits.
"He has tentative dates set up to visit Michigan either on Nov. 19 or 26," Wilson said. "He doesn't have anything set in stone with Iowa because that's an easier location. Nothing set in stone with Florida yet, and we're trying to work out a date to go out to Notre Dame, too."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com