Wolverines look to bolster O-line
Michigan has offered two 2013 linemen and has identified several top targets
Updated: September 28, 2011, 2:41 AM ETBy Tom VanHaaren | WolverineNation
- Attrition on the offensive line has made depth an even bigger issue at Michigan. The departures of Tony Posada and Christian Pace have increased the importance of 2013 offensive line recruiting. Luckily for Michigan, the coaching staff has identified a number of standout prospects. The Wolverines already have offered 2013 linemen Steven Elmer (Midland, Mich./Midland) and Chris Fox (Parker, Colo./Ponderosa), and plenty of other prospects are on the radar to help them build their depth chart.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com