Beilein feeling highly motivated
Fifth-year coach's goal: 'Put Michigan back to the Final Four, national championship'
Updated: October 19, 2011, 11:33 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan started practice Friday, opening John Beilein's fifth season with the Wolverines. The team reached the second round of the NCAA tournament last season and has every player returning, except for point guard Darius Morris. Expectations here are high. There's a new practice facility and a refurbished Crisler Arena. And there's a lot of proven talent.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
- Arkansas' Long re-elected as CFP chairman
- UNC, Wake Forest agree to non-ACC series
- Winston's accuser goes public in documentary
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Jansport Men's Michigan Wolverines Blue Tournament Basketball T-shirt