Closer look: How Michigan wins
Wolverines are unbeaten when Hardaway shoots at least 50 percent
Updated: March 12, 2012, 3:30 PM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan, like all the other 67 teams in the NCAA tournament, is down to its final loss. One bad game, one poor decision, and it can all be over. That season's worth of hard work? Flushed. That career? Gone in an instant. And for many of these players, it'll be the last time they play in a meaningful basketball game in the United States. Michigan, obviously, doesn't want that loss to come for three weeks, if at all. Throughout the course of a season, though, trends start to emerge. Indicators in the course of a game whether the Wolverines are trending toward a victory or a loss.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Running back Gordon will return to Badgers
- SEC fines schools for cowbells, rushing field
- North Dakota St. cruises into FCS title game
- Football at Fenway: Irish-BC set 2015 date
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Michigan Wolverines Maize Point Guard Basketball Shorts