Morris doesn't regret leaving early
Point guard has watched ascent of Burke, program and feels his decision worked out
Updated: February 28, 2012, 10:57 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- The wow moment came for former Michigan point guard Darius Morris not during the preseason with the Los Angeles Lakers or even on the day he was drafted, but on Jan. 11. At Utah, Morris stepped on the court for the first time in a regular season game. He played 13 minutes. He scored four points.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Michigan Wolverines Grey Groove Ultimate T-Shirt
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com