Beilein feeling highly motivated
Fifth-year coach's goal: 'Put Michigan back to the Final Four, national championship'
Updated: October 19, 2011, 11:33 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan started practice Friday, opening John Beilein's fifth season with the Wolverines. The team reached the second round of the NCAA tournament last season and has every player returning, except for point guard Darius Morris. Expectations here are high. There's a new practice facility and a refurbished Crisler Arena. And there's a lot of proven talent.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns 'shocked, upset' by resignation
- UW coach: Rules claims are 'untrue attacks'
- Report: BC, ND in talks to play at Fenway Park
- Bama LB Dickson suspended for Sugar Bowl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Michigan Wolverines Blue Groove T-Shirt