Stauskas works on ball-handling
Signee understands point guard skills might be required quickly
Updated: April 5, 2012, 9:43 AM ETBy Michael Rothstein | WolverineNation
- ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Before Nick Stauskas heads to the St. Mark's gymnasium every day to work out, he grabs a sheet of paper. On it, he crafts his plan. Some days, there will be a bunch of two-ball dribbling drills. Other days will feature combination moves meant to be done precisely to shake off defenders to create space for a drive or an open jump shot.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com