Top DL class tough one to call
Originally Published: February 20, 2013By Craig Haubert | RecruitingNation
- We've assigned class grades and done our class rankings. Now it's time to see which schools brought in the best class at each position. When looking at the defensive linemen, it was nearly too close to call but in the end it was an SEC team that brought in a nice mix of quality and quantity that walked away with the top class.GeauxTigerNation: Les Miles on Tashawn Bower
GeauxTigerNation: Les Miles on Tashawn BowerThe LSU coaching staff erupts when No. 11 defensive end Tashawn Bower of Immaculata (Somerville, N.J.) faxes in his Letter of Intent. Holly Rowe then talks with Les Miles about Bower and the Tigers' efforts to replenish their defensive line.Tags: Tashawn Bower, Immaculata, LSU Tigers, GeauxTigerNation, RecruitingNation, ESPN 150, high school football recruiting, National Signing Day
To see who brought in the top classes of defensive linemen, become an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com