What did we learn?
Mark Richt and Todd Grantham discuss the progress they saw this spring
Updated: May 3, 2012, 11:10 AM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's football team might be dealing with turnover at a few positions and early depth issues at others, but it is certainly not suffering an identity crisis. If spring practice proved anything about the Bulldogs, it's that "they are who we thought they were," to steal a line from former NFL coach Dennis Green.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Black 'go You Silver Britches' Resonator T-shirt