Who will bring improvement?
Roundtable: Keep an eye on fullback, kicker and right tackle
Updated: May 2, 2012, 10:07 AM ETBy DawgNation Staff
- This week's DawgNation Roundtable discussion looks ahead to the fall, since spring camp is rabidly fading from view. The Bulldogs defense returns 10 of 11 starters from the end of the season, while the offense needs more of an overhaul along the line. With that in mind, this week's question is: Which new starter this fall could be an improvement from 2011?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com