Who will bring improvement?
Roundtable: Keep an eye on fullback, kicker and right tackle
Updated: May 2, 2012, 10:07 AM ETBy DawgNation Staff
This week's DawgNation Roundtable discussion looks ahead to the fall, since spring camp is rabidly fading from view. The Bulldogs defense returns 10 of 11 starters from the end of the season, while the offense needs more of an overhaul along the line. With that in mind, this week's question is: Which new starter this fall could be an improvement from 2011?
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
- Giving back: Beadles donates $750K to Utes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Georgia Bulldogs #3 Red Football Game Jersey