What drives recruiting success?
Roundtable: Social media, Richt's status help propel UGA
Updated: April 26, 2012, 12:31 PM ETBy DawgNation Staff
- This week's DawgNation Roundtable discussion focuses on the incredible success the Georgia Bulldogs have had of late on the recruiting trail. The coaching staff already has 15 commitments for 2013 and three for 2014. The 2012 signing class didn't have 15 commitments until Jan. 9. The Bulldogs have a lot of momentum, and we will look at why. "What is the main reason Georgia has had such early recruiting success this year?"
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com