Charles careful in pro process
Tight end realizes wait could be long during draft, but 'I just want a job'
Updated: March 6, 2012, 10:35 AM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
ATHENS, Ga. -- The tight end position re-emerged as a major weapon in the NFL in 2011. Now Orson Charles hopes to ride the resurgence in interest directed toward his position to a high pick in April's NFL draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Georgia Bulldogs Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt