Murray aims to play cleaner in 2012
O-coordinator Mike Bobo intends to ease pressure on his QB with run game
Updated: January 19, 2012, 8:50 PM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
ATHENS, Ga. -- The key to Aaron Murray becoming a better quarterback, according to Georgia offensive coordinator Mike Bobo, is for the Georgia Bulldogs to develop a more productive running game. Murray closed the season with two of his shakier performances -- totaling 451 passing yards, three touchdowns, two lost fumbles and four interceptions, including two for touchdowns -- in losses to LSU and Michigan State.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Georgia Bulldogs Mini Rubber Football