Crowell won't define 'Dream Team'
In spite of four dismissals, Class of 2011's legacy still to be determined
Updated: July 2, 2012, 4:15 PM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
The members of Georgia's celebrated "Dream Team" recruiting class have been on campus for barely a year and it is already reasonable to question whether they -- what's left of them, anyway -- can justify the excitement they generated on national signing day in 2011. With Isaiah Crowell's dismissal late last week on three weapons possession charges -- two of which were felonies -- four members of the Dream Team have been kicked off the team. Before Crowell, defensive backs Nick Marshall and Chris Sanders and receiver Sanford Seay were dismissed in February for stealing from teammates.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- CFP group to discuss Navy's bowl eligibility
- CFP officials won't budge on semis, title dates
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Grey 'between The Hedges' Local Characteristic T-shirt