Murray, and who's No. 2?
It's easy to see Aaron Murray is UGA's starting QB, but the backup is unclear
Updated: March 29, 2012, 3:49 PM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
- AP Photo, Icon SMI, ESPN.comHutson Mason, Christian LeMay and Faton Bauta are contending to back up Aaron Murray.ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's quarterback meeting room is typically so full that rising junior Hutson Mason joked that they almost had to kick out a recent visitor: head coach Mark Richt. While the depth is good for competitive purposes, it makes it somewhat more difficult to predict a pecking order within the group.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com