Murray, and who's No. 2?
It's easy to see Aaron Murray is UGA's starting QB, but the backup is unclear
Updated: March 29, 2012, 3:49 PM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
AP Photo, Icon SMI, ESPN.comHutson Mason, Christian LeMay and Faton Bauta are contending to back up Aaron Murray.ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's quarterback meeting room is typically so full that rising junior Hutson Mason joked that they almost had to kick out a recent visitor: head coach Mark Richt. While the depth is good for competitive purposes, it makes it somewhat more difficult to predict a pecking order within the group.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Georgia Bulldogs Youth-Sized Hail Mary Rubber Football