Charles careful in pro process
Tight end realizes wait could be long during draft, but 'I just want a job'
Updated: March 6, 2012, 10:35 AM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
ATHENS, Ga. -- The tight end position re-emerged as a major weapon in the NFL in 2011. Now Orson Charles hopes to ride the resurgence in interest directed toward his position to a high pick in April's NFL draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Black 'go You Silver Britches' Resonator T-shirt