Recruit 411: Marshall Morgan
Updated: February 28, 2012, 11:45 AM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
- Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesGeorgia signee Marshall Morgan watches one of his kicks during the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl on Jan. 3.ATHENS, Ga. -- Marshall Morgan learned at a young age that place-kickers face a perception problem, but he also discovered a way to help his own cause. Morgan (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla./American Heritage) became more than "just a kicker" as a sophomore when he booted the game-winning field goal against Pembroke Pines Charter, clinching the first-ever district title for his school, Archbishop McCarthy.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com