Recruiting Flashback: Brandon Boykin
Updated: January 23, 2012, 1:35 PM ETBy DawgNation Staff
- Editor's note: During the countdown to national signing day on Feb. 1, DawgNation will talk with a former Georgia football player about his recollections from the recruiting process. Today's former Bulldog is Brandon Boykin, a senior on the 2011 team who recently won the Paul Hornung Award, which goes to the most versatile player in college football. While Boykin's main responsibilities were at cornerback, he was also one of the most explosive kick returners in SEC history and contributed on offense for the first time during his senior season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com