Deep group comes through at WR
Position analysis: Dawgs overcome loss of two to NFL by using committee approach
Updated: October 19, 2011, 12:42 AM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
Editor's note: Georgia's bye week provides a good opportunity to re-examine the first half of the season and evaluate the Bulldogs' performance at each position. DawgNation will analyze a position group each day this week and break down Georgia's recruiting efforts at each position. Today we look at the wide receivers and tight ends. ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's wide receivers were viewed as one of the team's bigger question marks before the season, while tight end seemed to be one of the Bulldogs' deepest positions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Grantham opts to stay at L'ville over Raiders
- Penn State president: Freeh report 'not useful'
- Report: EKU player hurt in fight with Wildcats
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Black 'go You Silver Britches' Resonator T-shirt