Deep group comes through at WR
Position analysis: Dawgs overcome loss of two to NFL by using committee approach
Updated: October 19, 2011, 12:42 AM ETBy David Ching | DawgNation
- Editor's note: Georgia's bye week provides a good opportunity to re-examine the first half of the season and evaluate the Bulldogs' performance at each position. DawgNation will analyze a position group each day this week and break down Georgia's recruiting efforts at each position. Today we look at the wide receivers and tight ends. ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's wide receivers were viewed as one of the team's bigger question marks before the season, while tight end seemed to be one of the Bulldogs' deepest positions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com