Early enrollees could boost class
Seven aim to get jump on classes, could clear way for UGA to sign 30
Updated: March 18, 2012, 4:09 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
The University of Georgia could have one of its larger football recruiting classes next January. The Bulldogs have eight commitments for 2013, and seven are considering early enrollment. With a high number of EEs and several extra projected spots available on the roster, Georgia could sign around 30 recruits next year. Looking at the talent level of the commits so far, head coach Mark Richt and his staff have to be excited about the possibility of so many additions arriving on campus early. Two of them will be juco additions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Georgia Bulldogs Mini Rubber Football