Early enrollees could boost class
Seven aim to get jump on classes, could clear way for UGA to sign 30
Updated: March 18, 2012, 4:09 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- The University of Georgia could have one of its larger football recruiting classes next January. The Bulldogs have eight commitments for 2013, and seven are considering early enrollment. With a high number of EEs and several extra projected spots available on the roster, Georgia could sign around 30 recruits next year. Looking at the talent level of the commits so far, head coach Mark Richt and his staff have to be excited about the possibility of so many additions arriving on campus early. Two of them will be juco additions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com