O'Neal is not a 'me' player
Coach says college coaches watching practice improves entire team's play
Updated: February 13, 2012, 5:48 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- Johnny O'Neal (Dublin, Ga./West Laurens) -- like Reuben Foster (LaGrange, Ga./Troup) -- was one of the first prospects to emerge in the 2013 class. The 6-foot-1, 230-pound linebacker's freshman highlights garnered much praise and resulted in several BCS offers, including one from the Georgia Bulldogs. But even with a promising start to his high school career, O'Neal has come a long way in his development in the last year, and he was recently in Athens to see where he ranked on the Bulldogs' board. According to how O'Neal was treated, he might be pretty high on the list.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com