Vols LB commit might visit UGA
Santos has had unsettling process, changing mind once and now possibly again
Updated: January 17, 2012, 11:37 AM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- More than a year ago, linebacker Dalton Santos became the first commitment for Oklahoma State in the 2012 class, committing to the Cowboys in October 2010. Then offers started flooding in, and by the end of his junior year, the four-star prospect decided to reopen his recruitment and research some of his other options. He felt the most comfortable with two coaches, Tennessee's Justin Wilcox and Peter Sirmon, and in early August, the 6-foot-2, 240-pound inside linebacker committed to the Volunteers over Texas A&M. Santos felt relieved that his recruitment, which can often be a hectic and stressful process, seemed to be finished.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com