Four-star WR Priester decommits
Brookwood receiver reopens recruitment, says UGA 'not out'
Updated: June 15, 2012, 10:58 AM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
Just two days after losing ESPN 150 athlete Derrick Henry (Yulee, Fla./Yulee), the University of Georgia suffered another blow Friday when wide receiver commit Kyrin Priester (Snellville, Ga./Brookwood) also decommitted. "I just want to see all of my options and make the best decision for me at the next level," Priester said.
Georgia had gotten out to its best start during the 2013 recruiting cycle, with 20 commitments as of a week ago. But on Wednesday, fresh off a visit to Alabama, Henry announced his decision to reopen his recruitment. Now Priester has followed suit.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Georgia Bulldogs Black 'go You Silver Britches' Resonator T-shirt