Four-star WR Priester decommits
Brookwood receiver reopens recruitment, says UGA 'not out'
Updated: June 15, 2012, 10:58 AM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- Just two days after losing ESPN 150 athlete Derrick Henry (Yulee, Fla./Yulee), the University of Georgia suffered another blow Friday when wide receiver commit Kyrin Priester (Snellville, Ga./Brookwood) also decommitted. "I just want to see all of my options and make the best decision for me at the next level," Priester said.
Georgia had gotten out to its best start during the 2013 recruiting cycle, with 20 commitments as of a week ago. But on Wednesday, fresh off a visit to Alabama, Henry announced his decision to reopen his recruitment. Now Priester has followed suit.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com