UGA targets secondary
Holes already popping up, 2013 needs likely to be at forefront of recruiting
Updated: February 16, 2012, 3:49 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- With the loss of Chris Sanders and Nick Marshall less than two weeks ago, the Georgia Bulldogs are set to enter the 2013 season with only two safeties and four cornerbacks on scholarship. Such a depleted secondary will undoubtedly have Georgia looking to sign as many defensive backs as possible during this next recruiting cycle. DawgNation takes a look at some of the targets on the board for the 2013 class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com