Rising Seniors review
Notebook: Stars of Georgia Junior Bowl loaded with promise for 2013
Updated: January 11, 2012, 2:41 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- There was no shortage of talent on the field Dec. 30 at Grady Stadium for the Georgia Junior Bowl, as 90 of the top 2013 prospects in the state of Georgia went head to head in a Rising Seniors game played in front of a national audience on ESPN3. DawgNation was on hand for the event, and spoke to several emerging athletes in the Peach State. OT ready to help out 2013 UGA commit
Last year, offensive tackle J.P Vonashek was opening up holes for Glynn Academy. This year, the 6-foot-6, 270-pound lineman will be blocking for coveted quarterback Brice Ramsey at Camden County, where Vonashek's sister is a teacher. He is ready to contribute to one of the top teams in class AAAAA, and credits his experience as a big factor in his success to date.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com