2013 position preview: Quarterbacks
Updated: December 26, 2011, 2:09 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- Heading into 2012, four quarterbacks are set to be on scholarship for the Georgia Bulldogs. But with the possibility of starter and All-SEC first-team selection Aaron Murray playing two more seasons in Athens, the chances of at least one of the two backups transferring are significant. Junior Hutson Mason would have to redshirt to have a chance to start just one season, and freshman Christian LeMay would have two years without Murray entrenched under center. With 2012 commitment Faton Bauta being considered by analysts as more of an athlete than a quarterback at this point in his development, the 2013 class would need to include at least one high-caliber signal-caller to keep the position, and chances are, it would need even more than that. DawgNation takes a look at the two juniors Georgia has targeted so far for the 2013 recruiting class.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com