Another Dawg-gone Seymour?
NFL Pro Bowl player's son could follow in his footsteps between the hedges
Updated: November 30, 2011, 8:03 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
With his 6-foot-6, 290-pound frame and the tag "Son of an NFL Pro Bowl player," the immense potential is unmistakable in DeVondre Seymour (Suwanee, Ga./North Gwinnett), even if the Class of 2013 offensive lineman just completed his second full season of organized football at the high school level. But Seymour's road to success was not paved for him. He has had to carve out his own path, and of that the man he calls his dad, Oakland Raider and former Georgia Bulldog Richard Seymour, is most proud.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Oakland Raiders 39Thirty Thanksgiving Flex Fitted Silver Hat