Dawgs inspire 2014 RB commit
Stanley Williams hopes to engineer turnaround for his HS team similar to Georgia's
Updated: October 11, 2011, 2:14 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- For the Apalachee High football team in Winder, Ga., the season has not gotten off to the start Class of 2014 running back Stanley Williams had intended. The Wildcats lost their first four games of the season. Similarly, Williams' future college, the University of Georgia, did not get off to the start the Bulldogs had hoped for, with consecutive losses against Top 25 programs Boise State and South Carolina. The Georgia commitment has been in Athens for all three home games so far this season, and seeing the program up close has helped inspire Williams to get his own season back on track.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com