Duo hopes to keep UGA special
Punter Barber, kicker Morgan have big shoes to fill next season for Bulldogs
Updated: October 2, 2011, 12:25 PM ETBy Kipp Adams | DawgNation
- ATHENS, Ga. -- Coming into the 2011 season, the University of Georgia was pegged as having one of the top kicking units in the country. With a Ray Guy Award winner in punter Drew Butler and Lou Groza Award finalist in Blair Walsh, the Bulldogs have been the beneficiaries of this duo for the past four years. With both in their final year in Athens, the bar has been set high for their replacements. Two high school seniors seem ready to heed the call, although one of them could be sweating it out to see whether he will actually get the chance.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com